Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My birthday celebration @ virtual world- Part 3

I thought this yr's bday ming will not be able to celebrate with me on the actual day due to NS.



But we still did.
Virtually =)
A hand-made video clip,
hand-made bday cake,
hand-made red wine,
and a bday song.




romantic
LOLZ
..........................................................................................................................................................................


Remembered I mention of buying panasonic lumix few months back?
No, I didn't buy it.
And ming told me not to...
now I know why..



My bday gift from him...
camcorder...
video cum camera--> 2 in 1.
=)




I feel so blessed....
Yet, ashamed of myself.
Past few days I grumbled when he was late or postpone our meeting time.
Now I know, he was actually preparing for my bday...



P.S. I love u


I need to go for 'anger management class',
to control my temper.
Cf, set a time asap k =)