Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My 22nd Birthday celebration @ Cafe Cartel- Part 2

On the day of my bday,
went for afternoon tea with sis and mum...
Their treat....



Evening time met up with friends @ work,
and they treated me for dinner..
so sweet -_-



Photos while waiting for food to be served =)



kai, lina, pam n myself



our expression so funny lol

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Then came the sweet surprise after main course..
=)

Unexpected!!
It was so nicely plan that the usual alert me actually never suspect anything throughout!
I'm so touched!!!!!! *_*''''


love u guys!!


Take 1...


Take 2...




With lovely kai...



with my bengawan-solo partner


and my twin's sista!




they make my day!! =) love u all!!

End of part 2.