Saturday, January 10, 2009

One of my new year resolution is to decrease my number of mc by half!


How?
I am sick again =(
Thanks god I'm off tomorrow.



Finally met up with poly cliques yesterday for our belated xmas gift exchange cum dinner.
So overdue... haha.
We had dinner at Jack's Place @Heeren. Steaks, salad, ice cream, chicken wings and tea
Everyone had a gift..... Plus the shirts I got for them from HK...
And CF's makan for us from Macau...
Nice nice... So festive ar. haha



Yesterday I did my clinical teaching round in the tutorial room.
I presented a case on my young patient whom was dangerously in ill.

She cried when she was told about her condition yesterday.
I am sad for her.
She could have a bright future but.....

Her mother would walk out of the room and get updates on the condition.
SHe doesn't want her daughter to see the agony n sadness inside her.
It must be painful to see her beloved daughter sufffering.

Today I saw the patient n the mother.
No more smiles on their faces.
My heart goes out to her.