Sunday, January 11, 2009

My pet, Micko

I started playing pet society in facebook lately...
Not exactly like neopet, u do more than feeding and playing with it.
U earn coins by playing games, visiting friend's house, bathing n brushing them, and of course feeding them.
And with the coins, u got to buy food, furnitures, clothing and other cute things...
Each stage u go, u earn an extra room.
Interestingly, u got to decorate n arrange ur newly bought furnitures in ur own rooms...
COOL ain't it.

Sounds pretty lame when I first started.
But I got a little obsessed after some time.
My pet is similar to me in a way.
We both like to spend. HAHA



And thank u XL for giving me a bed n sofa...
My pet is so happy! lolz



Today was my off day...
Went to Crystal Jade @ vivo with family n ming for makan.
Yummy... I simply love the 'liu sha pao'.



I bought a top again =)
Shopping always make a gal happy.



Nite shift coming up 2 days later,
but I still feel giddy n nausea.
Hope I can survive through my 3 nites.


I need my vitamins!