Saturday, January 24, 2009

Documentations are vital

I realised there are no photo posts lately...
I guarantee there will be a lot next week -_-


I was surprised when I entered snb website to print my cne points.
22 points!!! despite the very little effort of attending any talk or seminar last yr.
The previous yr I only had 4 points?
This yr I met the requirement...! =)
Thanks to the 2 days patient counselling course I attended few months back,
1 day of course was 8 points!!! SO HAPPY =)
They should send me for more courses and training....



Today I was kinda upset with what Tini told me.
Realised that politics at work could cause so much damage to a person's capability.
I am upset because someone had the impression that I do not know my work well.
It made me feel dumb u know.
How will u feel when u work so hard n careful to prevent any mistakes,
but when the unpredictable happened eventually,
u got the blame?

It is demoralising.
Because u r accused of not doing the right thing when u had.
Explanations became invalid.
No documentations= work not done.
I learnt my lesson well. I will document EVERY LITTLE THING, from now.

3 more morning shifts to go... and I can sleep till sunset.