Friday, July 24, 2009

Sleeping day at home watching Hong Kong Drama

I am so addicted to Hong Kong dramas...
One drama after another....
It's so nice to stay in Hong Kong.... Even a day at home you will not be bored with the tv on.
But everytime I returned to HK, I had no time for the TV...



Currently watching 烈火雄心 3...
And I cried watching episode 13 n 14....
So sad...!


Wang Xi is so fit! haha.
And tanned.
And his look is so... ermmm not handsome, but... the type of guys whom you can't bear to hurt -_-
I like him since young....
Ever since 烈火雄心1&2 many many years ago?

Too bad he's a gay -_-'''




My sleeping day today, finally!
It was fun working with jinky, lina and bincy....
Except, every night was busy!!!

1st nite-- busy with 3 admissions and 1 of them was very sick... Supposed to send to ICU but no bed available, thus came to my ward. WTH.

2nd nite (also Jinky's bday)-- full house (yeah!!, but wait...).
My very sick patient is still in my ward, no ICU bed still.

AND another patient whom was talking to me the nite before had deteriorated and using 100% facemask...
Oxygen level between 70% to 85%... OMG!

Bincy and I felt sorry for him..
Family had left him and he had lost his IC. Shd he passed away, there's nobody to claim his body...
And it would be send for state crementation.
Bincy n I felt bad to think he was irritating for the past few weeks he was in our ward... sigh~

I said 'uncle jia you!' when taking his parameters at 4am... as it was almost unrecordable...
Then he opened his eye slightly n nodded a little...
I felt comforted.


Our shift ended in peace... The patient survived my time...
But passed away during morning shift...
rest in peace



3rd nite-- 2 admissions...
And consider the 'best' nite.
in another word. *hidden*

4th nite--
Went for ward meeting before coming to work followed by angela's farewell dinner...
Only had 4 hours of sleep...
That nite was the busiest!
jinky, bincy, rasha n myself.
And I was so sleepy!
1 transfer in case,
Jinky's patient passed away....
And stupid BMU kept calling to send me cases to my empty beds..
And I rejected them.



Aren't I glad I have weekends off after 4 crazy nites.



Nevertheless, we still had time to celebrate Jinky's bday on our 2nd nite...
and 3rd nite we had pizza feast at work...

We are so efficient... =)