Sunday, July 19, 2009

I can smell Taiwan

I know I still owe a post on Kelly's belated bday and Mr harry potter's date...
The process of uploading photos into blogger and typing words is a drag...
haha...



Past few nights went to research on Sun Moon Lake, 1 of our destination next month...
WOHOHO!
I can't wait....
I am so excited because this is my FIRST backpacking trip with ming!
First time without luggage,
no hotel accommodation,
and creating my own itinerary from Taipei to Kaoshiung... !!
=)
so busy okay
And today we went to buy a backpack!
60% discount... only $108...
And can carry 70kg of weights....
COOL...!
Even better was, it is considered as my belated bday gift from sis =)
And ming paid half of the price too... (cause is our trip)
So I don't have to pay a single cent hoho.



May everything be smooth!!