Monday, July 13, 2009

Over the weekends

WEnt to Vivo and Orchard with JJ yesterday..
And I wore my pink wedges for the first time ever since I bought it =)



Treated him for dessert at Bakerzin before the movie...
So nice rite? haha.


This is their menu...
Easily mistaken as food guides by some..



My hot/heart-shaped mocha....
~~sweet sweet love~~ where's ming? =)




Here comes my dessert...
Raspberry panna cotta!!!
Silky and smooth in the mouth..
Good combination with raspberry fillings...
It tastes fabulicious =)



JJ missed the ice cream waffle the nite before at ben &jerry,
so he ordered this..
Cheese ice-cream waffle...
Sounds unique?? Cheese n ice cream combination...



Movie at Shaw Lido....
Ghosts of gf's past!!
Romantic comedy =)
Had been wanting to watch that movie with ming weeks ago...
But the schedule didn't fit us....
And the film is ending soon... SO...
I watched it without him!
What a pity...
-_-


It was a lovely movie as expected...
High ratings from everyone...



Walked down to Orchard Central,
which is not officially open yet.
Can't wait to shop n dine there with my love =)



Continued our walk to Youth Park, behind cineleisure for dinner...
Botak Jones!!! One of my fav stall =)




Ordered Ribeye steak,
my usual dish..
And it has to be medium rare =)



The pathetic $5 fried oyster...
Pls don't order this dish if u were to visit the place...
As u can see from the pic, it is NOT NICE at all!


JJ's black pepper chicken..
yummy too...




Our dinner for the day... hoho.
I love hearty meals =)




While waiting for JJ at Vivo mrt station that day,
and I was approached by 2 ppl separately....
1st guy was asking for $10 donation blah blah...
When I said I do not have enough cash,
he refused to budge and kept asking for 10 bucks..
*Irritated*
I don't have 10 bucks what!
And then he said any amount will do...
Gave him 2 bucks and he left...
Before walking off he asked where am I from...
I'm local
..............................................



I do donate, but I dislike aggressive calls for donations.
Sometimes when 1 or 2 aggressive fellows came up to me and asked for huge sum of donations,
to help the poor and sick...
I would refuse gently...
They would continue to say how our money works wonder to them ....
And I said,
I am helping the sick and dying everyday. (in fact we help them more than money could)
They got my meaning, and walked off...
It always work for me =)



Then the 2nd guy holding 'standard chartered folder' came after 1 min...
Without introducing himself, he stood infront of me and asked if I'm a student.
Obviously I said 'arh.' (yes). students are not their criteria ma.. -_-
Then he said 'oh... in uni huh?'
Again I said 'arh.'
And looked over his direction, showing disinterest and knowing he is going to walk off soon...
Then suddenly he moved his head near to me and looked at the side of my cap and said
'ur cap is nice...'
.....
I 'hur- hur' in response.
..................
Before walking off... he asked, r u local?
......................................



I told JJ if he were to come any later and I'm approached by a 3rd fellow, I am going to break his leg (jj's).
He said singaporeans seldom wear caps out... That's y i am mistaken as overseas breed...
SIAO!
Haha...
Maybe I still have the hongkong gal look.. LOLZ


That's why I don't like waiting at control station...
Even when I seemed busy with my mp3 and hp... I'm never spared from promoters..



Today Sharon n JJ came over to my place to see Jovial...
And poor JJ, got bite by Jovial when trying to remove an unknown particles (which we thought was a pin)from it's mouth....
*remember- never go near a dog's mouth when it's biting or eating*
But in circumstances like today, of course we have to remove that unknown particle out..
Turns out to be a pebble....



We were looking at old photo albums in my room...
And commenting on each other's differences hoho.
Yong yong, ting ting and even Jovial happily joined us...
What? adults, children and dog's conference ar?






My purchase from countspin =)
I bought this at only $2, which is 2% of the original price!
SErious!
Plus shipping fees of 20 bucks... Total like 22 bucks?
And the crystals are from swarovski =)
Chio not?