Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One more post before I sleep

Jovial has grown bigger... and longer.
Like my grandma's dog, ball ball,
he likes to sit, and lie on my lap...
So swwweeeetttt...

And I love having dog's soft fur on my bare leg...
So comfortable haha.









I read in wikipedia, Corgi have title of 11th place in 'World's Smartest Breeds'.
Oh well...
But he is not getting any smarter for the time being,
because his owners are not doing proper training frequently..
SO far, I only got to teach him 'no, seat, jump, go & come'.
And he understood when I said 'no biting, naughty boy, good boy and gai gai'.
Haha.... I shd make full use of my free time to teach him more human language.



To side track....
Few days back Sis Lee & tini asked if I'm interested in advanced diploma..
The October intake is open for application soon....
I am so excited... yet uncertain.
Because... I don't want it to clash with my Nov plan!!! HAHA
Stupid la...
To forfeit schooling because of Nov trip, which I am not that stupid also...
Either way, I would carry forward the bangkok trip,
or I would skip 1 to 2 days of sch for that trip... =p
......................................
Okay, that is provided if the application is successful...
If I am not accepted, I will try next yr Jan intake--> which is much prefer because I can travel in Nov for sure!


But the probability of being accepted is also 50-50 chance,
because I am trying for medical- surgical course,
instead of gerontology.
Sis Lee said need at least a yr experience in surgical ward if I were to chose med-sur.
However I only have 2 yrs experiences in medical ward & none in surgical...
So... kinda high hope ar?
Will still try anyway =)