Monday, May 11, 2009

Life is colourful

Awfully chocolate is sinfully chocolate-ish.....
The rum and cherry is fabu-licious.



Tarot card reading said 'This is the perfect week to express your feelings. Do
not hesitate to say what is really on your mind. It
will make you feel like a million bucks.'




And I did.


I was sad yesterday.
But instead of wallowing in self pity,
I went out with Lina in the evening for movie wolverine & dinner at Fish Manhatten in J8.
However waited long for it to be served, ended up taking away Lina's portion and ate in the cinema as we were rushing for the show.
Nice =)


Btw, startrek is equally nice too=)
In fact even better.
I thought that movie would bore me as I wasn't into sci-fi...
But it was really great when I watched with ming n friends in suntec days back.
must watch



Suddenly I am looking forward to many important dates...
- our anniversary
- bollywood dance? haha.
- my bday
- yong's bday chalet
- tioman trip
- bangkok trip (still long way ahead)


Life is indeed great with interesting people adding colours to my drawing.