Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jovial's 2nd vaccination

Busy at work yesterday...
1 death,
1 fall (nearly),
1 late admission....
And I was left with 10 reports to write and the death report to complete after 10pm...
Already 11.30pm when I was done.
But happy is, I realise I was off the next day when my colleagues told me.
Sis Lee changed my roaster and gave me ph today... which I was supposed to be am shift.
THANKS GOODNESS!
And ming came to wait for me and sent me home when I told him I have yet to complete my work....
DOUBLE happiness =)



So today brought Jovial to vet at Yishun with sis n mum in the morning..
Almost reaching the car park, Jovial vomited his undigested morning breakfast onto me!!!
ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!
................................
I stinked.
Sis's driving too bumpy liao.... caused Jovial to regurgitate.
Even the backseat also gena!



At the vet,
we waited 30 mins for less than 5 mins consultation plus vaccination.
Jovial didn't bark or move when the vet injected his butt.
The vet said the injection might not hurt since he had went through frequent caning at home when he peed or pooed out of the cage.... lol



On the way home, mum prepared a plastic bag infront of Jovial's mouth in case another episode of vomiting especially after the injection.
The vet told us an alternative way to toilet train him, is using a pet pan.
We bought 4 metal pieces in total, and fixed into a squarish fence.

And tata!!


Testing out the comfort zone...



We will place this pet pan in the kitchen...
Coming 2 months liao...!!!
Still peeing outside cage...
Hopefully this method can toilet train him.... pls pls pls!!!