Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I reached home, on my laptop, went to facebook, while waiting to go out again.
Browsing through the valentine's photos posted by a few friends.... -_-''
And surprise not, I only have 1 photo to share for that day....


I used to believe beautiful moments should be captured down and kept as lovely memory when looked back someday,
but now I think not EVERYTHING needed pictures to support it's existence, nor as a yardstick to measure the happiness level.
*wah... so unlike me* -_-''''



ANyway....
I had a breathtaking valentine's day with ming.
I screamed, and I thought I was going to die at some points.. haha. (Ok, that's exaggerating).
http://www.forestadventure.com.sg/



At one particular tough trail,
my hand ached from holding tight onto the rope above my head,
and trying to balance myself on the rope while walking to the other tree above the ground...
It was..... OMG -_-''''''''''''''
It wasn't really THAT high.... 5 metres from the ground...
I was kinda shaky at the beginning.
I'm afraid of heights.. haha.



This is my favourite moment.
Above the water and the tree....
It's so..... FUN!!!!!
ANd it is not a bit scary like it seemed to... !!!!



At the end of it, I told ming it was indeed an unexpected outing.
ANd he said this is to prepare me for the next big thing next yr....
HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????
Maybe I would be going to the real jungle next year? haha.



We were partially covered with sand from all the landing..
And we went back to the hotel he booked and changed, before having dinner nearby.
Night time, we watched the pursuits of happiness from my laptop...
I would love to have ALL the movies n music in his hard disc... It's amazing.



I gave him a bag which I bought few days back at town.
And he said I'm finally learning to buy practical things which he needs...
Hmmm.. -_-''

And this is my only picture ;)

I have a new pair of levis jeans again!!
How nice.
But a waste on someone whom doesn't wear jeans often.
Maybe I should start to wear jeans always from now. haha.



I forgotten to mention this... But... I went to meet Mr Toad on the Friday 13th.... A decade since we last met. haha. Ain't it nice to catch up with someone whom had left unforgettable memories in ur life before...????? lolz. And we drank sake early afternoon...... warm sake taste nicer I think... Watched look for a star after lunch, hmmmm... kinda cute movie la haha.


I clicked onto my archives in my previous blog to check out something...
And while reading though the period I first started as a junior nurse during my 1st few months...
I'm amazed on how I used to take things so hard on myself then.
Ain't it nice to know many things r within my control now? :)
It gave me a sense of satisfaction after a year n half in nursing.
Interestingly, someone (forgotten who) actually asked what I see myself a few yrs later...
'I don't know'.
I'm still uncertain of the path ahead.... despite having complete half my bond...
I'm not someone whom plan my route specifially, or a goal to reach at a certain age.
Mine is simple... I will complete my remaining bond, and study degree at the meanwhile,
after which I will decide the path to take...
free n easy.