Sunday, February 8, 2009

I had watched almost all the highly recommended movies lately.
Inkheart with CF and Liz days ago at woodlands,
and Underworld with ming n his friends at TM just now.
Left Benjamin Buttons which we intend to watch coming weekends =)
Oh my.... If only there's MIO Movie instead of MIO TV, I would have subscribe long ago...



And i finally paid a visit to ming's mum after work today, on the 2nd last day of cny -_-''
We had black pepper crabs and noodles etc at a well known stall in Joo Chiat...
I'm surprised with the amount we ate... plate of veg, salad you tiao, hor fun, 2 black pepper crabs.
Ming didn't eat a single bit- he was saving his stomach for subway at the later part.
And he watched us devoured the food down into our stomach... happily.
And we did finish everything.... *slurp*



Sidetrack a little....
Sister Janet was going through my appraisal today,
and I requested for transfer to a surgical ward.
-_-
Hmmm.... kinda sudden too.
But I feel I need to have more experience in other areas at the shortest time...
To enable me for more opportunities in the near future.
Having spent 1.5 yrs in the medical ward, it's time for me to move to another discipline.
And being able to survive in one of the busiest medical ward, I guess I can do well in surgical side too.. I hope so la...
Anyway the transfer would be kept in view.
Not that soon... Within 6 months to a yr. Depending on staffing as well...
Well... I'm excited haha.