Thursday, November 20, 2008

On leave~

Went to watch Saw 5 with CF, tracy n Liz few days back,
and seems like there will be Saw 6 coming.
Lesser gruesome scene in Saw 5, but nice plot it has.



Next day meet Ming to town and had Pasta at a newly opened shop at Wheelock.
Chose the corner sit with a 'call bell' as our view was hidden by it's structure- n the bell is for our convenience to seek the waitresses attention..
I have to answer call bells at work, and now is time for others to answer my bell :p
Fair-ness.




And it rained heavily yesterday.
We were drenched while walking back to far east car park.
He looked tired when he drove back, and the question popped into my mind.
I asked him would it be nice if I do have a driving license too,
so that I can share his burden at times?
At least when he is tired n sleepy after duty, I could take over his driver's seat while he rest his eyes...
SOunds pretty nice too =)



But with so much things coming next yr, getting a license is the last priority in the list.
- Planning to go Taiwan or Australia (newly added by CF) in May
- Degree application in July
My top priority! =)


Told ming I intended to study degree next yr, and he said I have his full support :)
But it might interefere our plan to go Thai in Dec next yr then :(
I am not keen to spoil any oversea plan with my loved ones.
ANy way to have both??



Today attended Min's ROM in a temple- our 1st time witnessing buddhism wedding custom.
The couple had to walk down the aisle- smiliar to church solenmisation,
and a buddhist lama presides over the wedding.
WEnt to Party world after the ceremony with Cf, Liz, Tracy n Cindy..
Jay Chou rocks the whole room down haha!





More snapshots when I return next week =)



I finally packed and stuffed my clothing and necessities into the luggage tonight.
It is going to be a rush trip as we r going to several places within 10 days... SHIOK!
ANd I am already missing someone.
If only ming could come... =(