Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back and going to work =(

YOZ I AM BACK!!!!
=)
Is nice to be home, sleeping on my own bed and showering in my own bathroom.
The only night I slept comfortably was the stay in Macau,
the hotel is LUXURIOUS and really WOW.
The smallest room they have is a SUITE, omg!
I can't imagine how the other rooms look like.


THe room we stayed..



the comfy big bed





THe weather in china and hk is WOW!
COLD AND WINDY!!!
I have to wear 2 long sleeve and a jacket on the outside during the last few days.
The temperature was between 12 to 18 degree celsius, SHIOK!!!
THough cold n having to wear very thick, I like such kinda weather!!!! =)
Something which I can never experience in singapore.
My cousins said it is nice to have only 1 season in singapore etc...
Ironical rite... They like our weather here while most of us prefer theirs.

THe only miserable part about their weather was during the night in HK.
I slept on the upper deck in grandma's room, which was right beside the window.
And grandma doesn't close the window at nite and when the wind blew, it was CHILLED!!!
THe blanket and long sleeve shirt I wore were of no use...

My previous trip back I mentioned about the fierce and unfriendly cat in my grandma's house.
THe cat is still there, together with a puppy! Both under one roof haha.
THe puppy is super duper cute and lovely!
ANd it likes me too :p
ALways came to me when I sat on the floor, and automatically climbed onto my lap instead the rest.
So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....

Alright...
Will post in details soon....
Going back to work tml.. pathetic.
Nite!