Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hide and Seek

Aimlessly I walked, hoping to catch sight of his shadow.
I guessed I had lost him when I dashed out of the car while he was parking.
He called but I refused to tell him where I was.
When I did, I said I was on the bus back home when I was actually standing at the bus-stop hoping he would figure out I was there.
Stupidly, he believed me.
And stubbornly I hung down the call and waited, waited for him to have the instinct that I was lying.
But he always take my words for it and decided to pack his army stuff for booked in tat nite before driving down to my house.
I sat at the void deck opposite his block to keep a lookout for his sudden appearance, and waited unknowingly.
My unyielding attitude stopped me from the several attempts to call him, as I fidgeted my hp in my hand.
Hunger striked me.... I relented and called him, but there was no answer.
I sat there blankly... pondering what to do next.
And then I saw a shadow nearing me, it was him.
I looked away braving a strong front.
He gave me a tight hug and pecked on my cheek,
The warmth n familiarity came back in his embrace.
He told me never to walk away from him and he will not leave me alone again...
I teared, and blissful to be back to his side.



The 1st time I walked away was 2 yrs back and I told myself never to do it again.
But I did it again today.
I will make this the last time.
Walking away n not being found is forlorn.