Thursday, September 25, 2008

Special Someone

Yesterday we had a very simple dinner together during that few hours of ming's nights out.
And he drove me back before reporting to camp.
Sometimes it is nice to know there's always someone I can fall back on when I'm at my lowest :)
Despite the time restriction we have together, it always warm my heart when u r around.
My pillar of support :)



Had been looking forward to my off day tml,
finally getting some rest after days of work.
Went to buy a belated bday gift after work today..
For someone special :)
And I am going to meet this special someone tml...
It cheers me up!
Tml will be a great day to catch up on everything we had missed.
No distractions, no boyfriends around, only u n me :) HUGS
I'm going to wear my newly arrived floral red long skirt tml... wohoho



I will always rmb the sweet memories u had given me.
I know u will definitely be there when others leave.
This makes u special to me.
Thanks for bringing me to a land of hope :)