Friday, September 5, 2008

Pledge to be a citizen

Watched the first episode of 命中注定我爱你 (taiwan drama) at Kelly's place the other day, and I went home to download the full drama.
Finally completed the show...
The perfect guy fell in love with the imperfect gal.
But love made her perfect.
*sweet sweet love*


Started to watch Smallville season one now ONLY.
Ya, I'm SLOW. haha.



Sad to say I had renounce my HK n British citizenship by law. Theoretically.
And paid $252 for that piece of letter. DARN
Went to ICA to take the oath yesterday, finally.
Entered the room and signed on the documents which I had to pledge.
Just like my sec sch days in the classroom, I had to stand n read the passage. Only without one hand raised.
ERmmm... So? I questioned myself.
Already holding singapore passport for 15 yrs, so what's the change after taking the oath? Just a cert to show that I had pledged on this date to be a singaporean so that I can collect my renewed passport.. ?