Sunday, September 7, 2008

Food Festival at Suntec

Someone planned my escape route at work today.
My bag was inside the ward and I couldn't leave early without being caught :p
So my friend grabbed my bag and opened the window, and said,' I throw ur bag down n u go to level 1 n catch it'!!
WAHAHA
!
I couldn't stop laughing at her stupid idea, but it was sweet.
Sometimes silly things that ppl do cheer u up after a busy day at work.
*PS. we didn't do it, of course. haha. But it will be possible if we were to try since we r only at level 3 ;p


Waited for dear to come and we went gym together.
Went to suntec for Food Festival after workout.


I LOVE TO EAT!
A hungry person is an angry person
AGREED! I will get moody when deprived of food too~



Many FOOD at the fair!!
I ate bbq squid, duck crepe, fish maw soup n mango juice on the spot,
and bought 2 boxes of pau n ice cream home :)



*happy woman after eating*




I am spending hell a lot of money lately.
Over my only desire.
Hong Kong in November.
And so I paid $200 plus for the letter, $70 for new passport, near to $70 on cab fare (for the few days to n fro ICA n embassy).
N today, I paid $760 for the air ticket to Hong Kong, which is $200 more than what my family paid.
*slap head*
All because I booked the ticket later, and there wasn't any promotion for only 1 ticket purchased. Minimum 2 tickets for the price of $500 plus per person.


Thanks to my own procrastination in taking my oath which delayed my renewal of passport and in turn caused lots of problems when I booked the air tickets together with them.
So I told them to book without me, in case there aren't sufficient seat for the whole family...
*slap head HARDER*


This is the outcome.
I paid more for my stupidity.