Sunday, September 28, 2008

Outing with XiangLin


Does this picture look lonely to u?



It has a companion now :)
Cream & ice cream~ yummy



My guardian angel -_-
Someone whom always protect me secretly.



Watched MAMMA MIA at cineleisure~
A vibrant movie :)
We went for dinner at Thai Express- A meat lover & a vegetarian sharing the same table together *_*
Next time, I will hunt for authentic vegetarian dining place before asking u out :p


She disappeared for a short while and came back with a lovely flower.
It seemed to be a date more than a hanging out thing lolz.
But I love it whichever it seemed.



Sunflower which brightened my day more -_-




It reminds me there's always someone whom will laugh n cry with me :)



The day came to an end... eventually.
Thank you for the lovely companionship, flower, card, photo and the intention to send me home :)
Silly friend of mine whom always pampered me with unconditional love.
Friends are hard to come by, and I'm glad u did.
I will always rmb the day u' approached' me to be ur friend :)
Somethings r meant to happen.


During school days when u gave me the folded cranes as a blessing,
Kelly said you were like my guardian angel.
Indeed, you are.