Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ming's graduation

Had Popeye Chicken @ the airport with min yesterday :)
Planned for oversea trip this coming november, hope it'll go smooth~

Both of us had been busy with our work n life,
short moment like this is enuff :)



Went to Kelly's place at nite and exchanged our belated bday gifts haha~
I got her a clutch bag and she got me a handbag- great minds think alike ar?
Gals top favourites- bag is one of them :)

HAd a nice chat with her~
Over some insignificant issues which had been bothering me.
Is over now :)



Today is ming's graduation ceremony from cbre.
Training completed, become sergeant liao.
Congrats dear!
His parents came down to SK and fetch me to Nee Soon Camp to witness his ceremony in the evening... Ming was waiting for us at the gate.
Amazing, he wore contact lens today. His 2nd time with lens.
The 1st time was on my bday :)
Funny thing was, 1 side of the lens dropped while he was washing his face -_-"""" Sotong pig.
Partially 'blinded'.



That's my dear on stage :)
Only took a few pic using my hp, most of them were taken from his mum's camera which is closer and nicer. 15X zoom~~"


The only one whom closes his eye is him ;p




Went for dinner at peranakan inn with his family...
Dear went back to shower and drove me home.
He came up for a while and we updated our diary :)



Love u deary