Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun love

This yr we missed NDP fireworks, but still we had a lovely time together :)


Our dessert~



Met up with zy n ragu,
n we took photo for my mini project~_~



TATA! This is my task~ :)
Farewell gift for hafiz~

Cute bodies drew my ming,
dialogue created by me :)
*accomplishment*



Went Mambo nite at Zouk yesterday with CF and her friends.
Didn't take much pic this tim
e... All too involved on the dance floor liao ;p
Flooded with ppl~~ And the guys lead the way through..
Stayed until they closed~ tired.




Everything was ok until something happened towards the end.
For a short moment, I hoped u were there.
If only...



Congrats dear, for ur certificate n graduation :)
Had a mini celebration~

A sweet surprise :)



100m above the ground






not easy to take pic in the sky as the balloon shakes a little



cute shirt ;p



balloon coming down...




It is closing soon~ on 30th sept.
Wonder why...? No tourists taking?



Dinner at a chinese shop in bugis junction~
Yummy yummy~




*simply in love*



Went to hafiz house before he left, and gave him the card and photo :)
See u a yr later!

There were times I swayed, but I always returned.
I will not lost my way for I know this is where I belong.
The only place where I'm loved.
Thank u for never giving up on me.