Saturday, August 8, 2009

I can upload photos finally!

Finally, I can post pictures in blogger!
WAs testing the system for the past 2 weeks...
and so glad to see the 'upload image' function is back tonight!

Is that my com or blogger prob? nah...



However I am going to sleep soon..
Will upload some new photos coming few days =)
Last but not least...

'die die also wan to post picture after 2 long weeks'.
my 'sista'!


How much can this surgical mask protect us from H1N1?
And I am already exposed to H1N1 patients in my ward....
No fever, no URTI symptoms yet... and NO pls.



Finally submitted my advanced diploma application few days back...
Wondering if I would be accepted though I have no surgical field experience, and my outstanding 12 mcs last year.
shit
But to be optimistic, I got ZERO mc this yr =) *so proud of myself*
WEll...
But if my application is rejected, is okay...
I will try for next yr Jan intake again =)



NITE!!!!