Friday, July 31, 2009

Haunting in Connecticut

Blogger still doesn't allow me to post pictures....
So it's going to be a picture-less post...



Today went to watch Haunting at Connecticut with Pam, Kai, Lina and Anna after work...
Kai n I were so excited to catch that movie after a few reviews by our colleagues...
Based on real life account and it's damn scary, some said.



Lina helped to make the show less scary.
Her frights, and actions during scary scene made us laughed instead...
30 mins into the movie, she went for toilet break,
and never came back.
..................

And when I called her, guess where the gal went to?
Haha.
She entered another theatre to watch another film.
-_-''''''
Funny!



However the movie is not that scary or gruesome as described...
I was expecting more breath-taking moments! LOLZ
The storyline was not bad, but could be better.
Being an avid horror fan, I would only rate the fright component 2 stars.
And 2.5 stars to the plot.


Can horror movies be scarier pls?



I like horror shows...
But I'm actually very timid.
I'm afraid of being alone in an enclosed dark room,
alone at home especially when it gets dark (sometimes),
and even switching off the living room lights when I'm the last to sleep.
-_-''''