Monday, June 29, 2009

H1N1 Trouble

Finally completed 4 rows of nite shifts... SHAG SHAG SHAG!
Whole nite busy with IV antibiotics...
Luckily no massive admissions.



Today is my sleeping day,
and tomorrow back to work in the afternoon.. ARGH
All cause I requested off days on thurs to sat...
SO have to delay my off days this week.
Double SHAG!



H1N1 is seriously affecting many ppl,
including myself!!!

It is affecting me badly because many plans are postpone or badly affected!

- Ming is quarantine in camp for dunno how long, with thousands of NS guys I guess..?
- Problems to our bangkok trip
---> His leave slot cannot be confirmed due to H1N1
---> Thailand is one of the top affected country, which we need to quarantine ourself 5 to 7 days after the trip. And I do not want to waste my leave slot to stay at home. STUPID LOR!



So we decided to go Taiwan instead....
=)
Even better, I thought.



But..
We had already booked the hotel in bangkok long time back!
What a JOKE. haha



So... how??
Where shd we go?
Actually...
I'm happy with either place...
SO long I can get out of this small dot.



looking forward to my AL in august =)