Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Cakes

This yr birthday is unexpectedly lovely =)
Birthday wishes from bf, unexpected ppl, long-time-no-contact friends, close friends, lovely friends @ work, and even ppl i used to dislike (OOPSssss).
I have to say that really makes my day even better =)



This yr I have 3 birthday cakes,
from diff origin, diff ppl, diff places, and diff flavours =)



Firstly is this tiramisu cake from sweet secrets.
Which was a total surprise from my 'twin sis', pam, and kai =)




Followed by strawberry shortcake from four leaves.
Every birthday must be accompanied with birthday cakes to make it a whole, which is a tradition in my family =)




And not forgetting the hand-made bday cake from yingming private limited =)

Not edible, or touchable.
But that was the sweetest cake I ever had.
See, there's even candles to represent my age,
and 3 strawberries at the side.
Lovely =)



Honestly,
there are times like now I wondered what had I done to deserve such lovely ppl in my life.
Maybe I had done a lot of good things without knowing it??? LOLZ!!