Thursday, May 14, 2009

I tried to divert my attention to something else.
I think back on those sweet moments when I'm least prepared.
I think of the effort it could be to someone even if it takes others lesser time & ability to fulfil.
I told myself to take it easy and just let it be.
Somethings are perhaps, going to be unchanged.
It could be myself. Not others.
That I am always looking for perfection.



Suddenly I thought of someone & Christmas that year.
It is sweet when someone prepared something for u when u are not expecting anything.
Can I rewind back to where I had left?
It still saddens me thinking back sometimes.



It sounds superficial.
But I strongly believe and think it is only right that somethings ought to be fulfilled on some days.
It tells how much one regards the significance of that occasion.
Not to the extreme of fairytale romance..
No need for fancy dining,
no need for expensive branded gifts,
no need for sparkling fireworks,
or laser light love poems...

But definitely, a simple and decent dinner together.
And together they exchanged their gifts which was planned long time back--> and eager to see the expression on their partner's face when they opened up the gift.
Back to the basic.
It can be fulfilled easily, can't it?



But... ?



I guess I would be happier if I were emotionless.
I won't care if he does things for the sake of doing.
If he read my blog and knows how I feel.
If he knows I do yearn for something more from him.
3 years. What does it really signify?



I am sad. okay.