Thursday, May 21, 2009

How do you love someone?

I have no intention to mention someone in this blog,
but so happen I saw his picture somewhere and realise he is attached.


And I feel sad for the gal.
He is a monster behind that mask.
.........................................................................................................................................................................



It doesn't affect me now,
nor am I interested in his current situation.
The fact is I no longer hold any hatred towards him,
though those incidents could never be eradicated from my memory for as long as I live.
I no longer regard those incidents as painful memories,
but a valuable lesson taught instead.
And from it, I understand the meaning of loving someone.



Love is when 2 ordinary people stay together and lead a simple life and occasionally argue over insignificant issues.
And at the end of the day, they still love and cherish each other.


AND NOT


2 ordinary people stay together and tried to live a life which others envy, and often quarrel and fight over sensitive issues.
And at the end of the day, they still say 'i love u', but not acknowledging the true meaning of it.



I am grateful for every happening in my life,
whether it was bitter or sweet.
For I learnt and grow each time I fell.


And now,
I'm not afraid to fall.
Because I have found someone whom will give me his hand n help me up.
=)

Thanks for supporting me always =)