Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday the 26th

I was supposed to work pm shift today and am shift tml..
But Sis Leong gave me my ph and al for these 2 days, unexpectedly =)
I was so shag even after my 2 days off on wed n thurs.
She said after looking through my roaster, I need to work 7 to 8 days before my next coming day off, for the next 2 weeks.
So she pity me and manage to schedule me for 2 more rest days..
I am so grateful =)
especially when I never requested for that.
And even better, it is weekends!!
I seriously need a LONG break.



So today, I showered Jovial.. sparkling clean and he smells nice...
Right after I dried him, he dashed to the living room and jumped onto his bed.
And PEE. ARGH



Afterwhich played majong at home with Ragu, Ziyang and ming...
Majong is one of the favourite pastime =)
Evening time went to Tampines for movie, friday the 13th
WOoooot... They said the previous one was more gruesome...
haha... Anyway it is nice la... the psychotic killer never seems to die.
Ate at Tampines one Manpuku restaurant.... it is the highlight of the mall.
Similar to shokudo japanese restaurant concept...
But... The food is really bad.
Not worth the price at all. small portion, awfully salty & expensive
I would say shokudo is much better.
Disappointment.



Currently watching the last episode of The king of snooker 桌球天王 online...
So nice =)
Wondering why HongKong dramas are always so successful???? haha