Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More of Jovial and K dining

JJ came over to my place to see Jovial before our K dinner last Saturday.
HE brought along his camera to capture the moments -_-''
And I got many nice pictures of Jovial courtesy of him =)




*slurping* something yummy up there?








teaching him to say 'hi'


glowing***so bright*



too indulged in Jovial liao -_-
I guess the next few months of post would be mostly on him hoho.
Skip them if bored =p
Every Sat/ Sun is shower day for Jovial.
And we would brush his teeth and clean his ear daily...
Dogs need oral hygiene too....
Somemore we use toothpaste which is edible, recommended by the shop owner.
We are semi- pro liao =)

____________________________________________________________________
*Later part of the day*

Went to Cineleisure K dinner for advance 22nd bday for Sharon.
So fast rite... Seemed to be only recently we celebrated our 21st bday...
shucks. *getting old fast*


THe bday gal n I =)


hogging the mike


Kelly, Evon, me and Sharon


my 2 sweet pals


The 5 of us holding a mini concert hoho








This is... sh*t from the toilet bowl.
REally.
See it urself.


hmm.. k box new menu?


really that smelly?



Hoho.
I love k dinner! Especially the singing session.
Never have enough of singing...
K box again, anyone? =)
The best day to k boxing is Thursday- ladies nite




Ming and I went for dessert at Kovan's Xin Wang.
The mango is SSSOoOO SOUR!
BBBBbbbbbbrrrrrrR.



____________________________________________________________________
*work issues*

I am down on luck lately.
Whatever shifts I am, it would always be extreme busy.
Especially morning shifts.
I anticipated today morning would be hectic.
True enough, it really was.
To add on, I have an unexpected discharge of a problematic patient.
Everyone is waiting for this day to send her home.
And I became the hero suddenly.
*headache*
And today I sent 3 bedbound patients home.
Everyone cheered. But me. (the long list of appointments and vexing arrangements gave me headache)
I am always in charge at the wrong time BBBrrrr.



I need to shower in flower petals.
Does it help? haha.