Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Blues

Worked 4 days straight of morning shifts... so sleepy!
My greatest problem is not having enough sleep.
Minimum 10 hours and more. That would be perfect =)



Today the ward was so HECTIC!
Started from the moment I served medications,
to attending the nonsense patient's issues,
followed by a chain of problems....

i.e. onco patient's cvc line blocked, dermatology patient with complicated dressing and need to loan burn bandages from burns ward, gastro patient whom needs blood transfusion, and helped my junior with the messy dressing of a contracture patient.
Not forgetting attending promptly to the complain queen around the clock!

And worst of all.... 2 new admissions in the midst of all workload on a BUSY monday!!!

KAOZ!
And there are only 2 of us in the team. WTH!
And I only got to complete doing my changes and reports at 4pm plus!
Jone and I ended up going home at 5pm!
Poor Junior and in-charge.



*I hope, and I pray I am not first half in-charge tml.. CAN DIE AR!!*



Back home, brought Jovial downstairs for a walk....
He knows what is gai gai liao... haha