Saturday, April 18, 2009

I was surfing web and came across this...

Panasonic Lumix LX3

Cool ain't it?
I fell in love with it.. hoho.
Right. I aim to buy that.
Not that soon. Months later perhaps? Or maybe next yr?
By then, I might have other loves... lol



Went to the newly opened Tampines One with JJ today.
Crowded as expected. Long queues everywhere.
Ended up going to Billy Bombers for dinner.
They are developing Tampines into East Town.
Ain't it nice? =)



Last week in you-tube,
I saw this video of a gal playing 小酒窝 - Lin Jun Jie & Charlene Cho on the piano.
Captivating
I tried looking for the piano scores online.. But couldn't seem to find the full piece for free.
Wanna try learning that song, though it does seem difficult.
Can someone inform me if u have the piano scores for that?? Deeply appreciated =)