Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekends with bf and friends

Have to thanks CF for the website to stream drama and movies...

I'm watching the new HK police drama, 學警狙擊 lately.
Addicted to it =)
And I had watched the latest thai horror movie coming soon on that site few nites back...
MUST WATCH!! Thrilling!



There was an adidas sales few days back at Expo.
Reached early in the morning and the queue was already stretched all the way to subway.
Early birds get the most worms haha.
And true enough, despite having to queue for an hour to enter.
I bought a bag, bikini, and a pink cap =) And only for 75 bucks.
Happy rewards -_-




Last Saturday met up with sec sch friends for dinner, aka JJ's bday gathering.
Finally settled down at Bali Thai in Suntec.
And we have a special guest, guess who?
Scroll down for ans...


..........



.........


.......



.....





....



...



..



.



Our special guest -- Evon =p
haha. Think that was her first time in the gathering with us?
More to come sweetie.. =)


The bday boy



And the complimentary mango pudding for us




I wasn't in a good mood that whole day actually.
Kinda upset over something unimportant, n in fact silly -_-''
But was resolved soon after I reached home that night.
A phone call to someone makes me smile again =) love ya dear
Who says communication is not important?
No communication = failed relationship.


Shared my problems with a few friends, and happy to know I have wonderful friends whom will give me a pat on my shoulder n check on me when I need someone to talk to regardless how late it is... Sweet isn't it?


Friends n bf. Both equivalent significant to me.
Of course bf has higher authority in my heart haha.
Because he is the one whom will always hold my hand tightly and never let go no matter how difficult and sticky the situation is..
And the special someone whom gives me comfort in times of adversity =)