Thursday, March 5, 2009

Someone from the Past

Talking about someone whom no longer exist as that someone special brings a tinge of sadness still.
I always believe it takes a lot of effort to bring 2 strangers together.
From friends, and to lovers.
I always enjoy the presence of my friends, because good friends are hard to come by.
Let alone a good lover.
Years passed, but I have not totally forget how I had missed the chance to be with that special someone.
I used to relate my feelings and doubts in my personal blog, knowing he would read it some day.
But it was too late when he did eventually.
And it's sad to know,
I brought him more suffering and pain then.
My regrets.
I wonder, is he still reading my blog now? =)
Silly me. Of course he isn't.
We are both leading a happy life with partner of our own.
There's no more space for the bittersweet past, rite?



You taught me how to love and laugh,
how to hate and cry,
but you forgotten to teach me how to forget u when u left