Saturday, March 14, 2009

Piano

I had not touched it for a very long time.....
The last was with my tutor from church many, many years back.
She taught me the basics, and would practise the notes with me after each tuition session.



Few days back, I took out yong's piano book, wrote down the 'numbers' and sat infront of the piano and played again...
Such a nice feeling =)
Especially hearing the music I played is such a sense of satisfaction. haha.
Nowadays kids are so fortunate.
A piano of his own, and a tutor whom comes every week.
I have to say, yong is quite good at it.
I told him to master Jay Chou's song and play it some day -_-''



I always think piano is a beautiful instrument.
It brings out the feelings magically :)


My target--> to practise every week with yong -_-
And some day, I will be able to play a full set with both hands wohoho.