Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another run of nite shifts..

Weekends night shifts completed again. WHEW
It is the season of resuscitation and death again...
Imagine, 3 patients collapsed on the same day in the 3 stations.
And 2 E-trolley are not enough...
And my very sick patient passed away on the morning of my last nite.
I am quite lucky honestly...
My 1st 'packing' case in the 1st quarter of the year.
While some of my colleagues, already 'packed' 3 within a month.
So.. I am not very experienced when it comes to death....
Which I seriously need to improve so as to provide more information and help to the grieving family.


However my 3 nites were quite free... despite the commotions haha.
Maybe we are too efficient liao..
Completed our work fast and the remaining of the time was eating with Azliya, Rasha and Su Jing.



Finally met up with CF on my sleeping day.
Still feel so sleepy.... But trying to revert back to the correct timing. -_-
Back home at nite,
carried Jovial out from the cage and allowed it to run in the living room for a few mins...
He is so hyper and happy to be out....
Few more days and we can allow it to roam freely in the house... =)



I told mum to let me do the feeding,
so that Jovial will recognise my importance lolz.