Wednesday, February 25, 2009

EHJ Escapade

EHJ finally met!
Short but sweet enough. lol.



One whole day of eating.
From the hour I woke up, till past midnite now. lolz.
Lunch at Ajisen with Roger,
Dinner at Min's house,
Supper at Xin Wang.
If only I could spend everyday like today, I would be fat :)
How nice.



Mr Ken said I looked malnutrition when we met up after a decade.
(*&^%$£$%^&*(&^%$)
And Roger said I looked even skinnier than he last saw me months back.
Min n yun said I still look that thin.
Hmmm.. work is really tough ar? haha.



Photos time.... -_-!!!





EHJ




Yesterday met up with Sharon n JJ for dinner at TM.
And I pull them to take photos at a corner...
stupid rite? haha.
I need photos to update my facebook, if u believe me lolz.

trying to act couple.
hao pei wo!!!!lolz
gotcha!



During a conversation with Min, she asked if I am XIN FU (fortunate).
Coincidentally when I came online, Ken told me ming is a rare guy whom I shd appreciate and love.
ANd having known some of the mishaps that happened to my close friend,
I feel I am really XIN FU.
=)



BF whom always try to meet me when he books out on weekends,
whom accompanied me when he has night's out though it was short,
whom sent me to work n fetch me for supper sometimes,
whom tried his best to work things out,
whom always give in to me when I was at fault obviously,
whom forgives n forgets my wrong doings,
whom give a big damn to what I said now,
whom does things for my own good,
whom asks for my consent to go out with female friends,
whom never stops me from going out with male friends alone,
and whom always trust me so much.


Darn.
So why am I complaining that he is not doing much then?
I feel so ashamed thinking of that.
Fact is, we used to quarrel because I always wanted more.
But many times I feel I am not giving as much as I am receiving.
It is unfair to him, yet he never complains.
And he is always content and happy with everything I do for him.


Like what Jie said, Think of what he has done n not what he has not do.
I'm more sensible to understand that now.
Do not want to regret only when I lose it =)