Thursday, January 22, 2009

Say, if I were to leave SGH after my remaining 1.5 yrs, where would I be?
HHHMMMmmmmmmmmm.....


I do enjoy my work.
BUT...
Some factors cause more stress than satisfaction at work.
- super stress with appraisal because of my outstanding mc last yr and super low ward attendance.
- having to entertain non- nursing workload at work, which deprived us precious time for truly important things.
- and so much of discipline, rules & regulations to abide. *stressful environment*



All the more I should study degree,
and with that I would leave the hospital... bye bye then.



Wonder if I would still hold the same thinking after my bond complete.
Who knows I might be so attached to sgh by then... *_?



I am working permanent morning shifts until next wednesday.
They intend to let me do massive discharges everyday this week for cny.
-_-'''
6 days straight of waking up damn early. SHUCKS.
I am not a morning person.


Looking forward to cny...
not because of ang baos...
But new clothing to wear wohoho =)