Friday, January 2, 2009

My 1st 2009 post

Happy new year to everyone while reading my 1st post in 2009 =)
Have anyone reflected back to last yr, and determined if it was memorable?
I had concluded mine as one.



On the last day of year 2008, we went St James to countdown.
I prefer powerhouse than dragonfly... The music are MUCH nicer, and more high.
We returned to sis's group at dragonfly for countdown during the last few mins.
WRONG CHOICE. Shd have stay put in powerhouse to countdown haha.
The songs in dragonfly sucks during that last few mins.
I thought I had stepped into a teochew concert. WTH


Here are the pictures.... =)





*clap clap*






weird faces










We left early and ming sent us home...
REched home at 3am plus...
And slept for only 2 hours and woke up for work, haha.
Kudos to CF and I, both of us working morning shift.
Thanks to ming, whom slept in the living room for that 2 hours n sent me to work that early.
And I had mac's breakfast too :)

And after work, we went to beach road to buy some things and had early dinner.
It was good...
We had 2 person's set meal-
-herbal prawns (n the prawns r fresh),
-veg (kai lan n mushrooms),
-beancurd (my fav egg bancurd),
-noodle soup and lastly dessert (white fungus with rock sugar).
Only for $35 bucks. No GST and no SERVICE CHARGE.
But their service was good and the staff were initiative when serving us.
I told ming I am so willing to pay them service charge for their humble services -_-''

I was reading a primary school friend's blog for the 1st time and felt the emotions he had when going through breakup with his gf of 3 yrs.
And guessed the possible reasons why the gf left.
Ain't it sad?