Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ming's 21st bday post

A late post on Ming's 21st bday =)



Went to Hard Rock Cafe with ming and friends last friday.
No bday cake, no bday song and no bday pranks-
He likes it plain, and simple.... and he had it =)
Games, live band and dinner with his buddies.
The liveband played 'Don't look back in anger' by Oasis as requested by dear.
1 of our favorutie song~



WE drank, and played card game which I brought along (ming's suggestion),
and played pictionary (highlight of the nite).
Guessed n laughed loudly at the drawings n answer...
Simple words like rock, photo, blanket, head sounds easy to guess, but difficult to draw out...
Yet everyone guessed fast n correctly... *smart guys*
When it was my turn to draw, Ragu gave me the word homosexual which he kept for my turn... lolz...
Clever ming got the right answer after 2 attempt... haha~


I drank only half the glass of alcohol but my body was already burning.
Face flushed, and I got sleepy before my main course was served -_-"
Is better to have such symptoms when clubbing as it wld dispel with the energy used in dancing =p


Total bill added up to $280 plus....
Hmmm... I dunno who paid for me actually..
Cause when I wanna pay ming back, he said no need.
His treat? lolz. (kinda vice versa ar, bday boy's treat)


His best buddies*



I like this*_*
photo courtesy of Ziyang =)




Came the actual day,
I woke up slightly earlier than before and prepared some food for the mini picnic.
=)
Is actually easy to prepare his meal so long stick to the criteria of no salt, no oil, less sugar, less carbo, lots of water and fruits! And most importantly, his meat must be steamed.
Must be healthy.
So.....
I made sandwiches- with wholemeal bread, salmon, egg (removed the yokes), lots of lettuces.
No dressing and no jam... Health bo =)



And my special lunchbox- rice, steamed chicken, lots of veg and egg.
I call it BIBIMBAP.
Bibibam is a koren pot rice which u can find in korean food stall..
Also 1 of his favourite. ANd he always tell me it was a simple dish to whip, which I shd be able to cook..
And so I did it.. Except mine is local bibimbap =p



U see egg, chicken meat, cabbages, n tomatoes?




We climbed to the top of Mount Faber and sat infront of this merlion for 'picnic'.



Serene picnic.. No disturbance and quiet =)



Shaded from the blazing sun



Beneath the clear blue sky =)



The bday boy



Surmount the hill









Passed by the henderson wave,
and told ming we shall go there someday...
And we will take more photos again wahaha.




*sense of satisfaction*
Because dear said the sandwiches were nice~~~~! =)
The best sandwiches (even better than subway, I supposed) wohohoo...
And he was really stuffed.
Of course not forgetting ICE WATER on a warm day...
I threw a whole lot of ice into the thermal flask.... =)



After many thoughts of what to get for him,
I decided on this last minute.

And I will borrow it to HK next month =)